CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Whiny Wednesday

Do you ever have a day when all you want to do is turn into Wendy Whiner? Well I am having one of those days. Today I am trying to clean my house and am amazed that we just did a quick cleanup yesterday and today we need to re vacuum, dust and pick up. My kids drive me crazy. I am on them all the time to put their stuff away but they still leave it out. They aren't even phased when I take it away for awhile unless it is my oldest's PlayStation or a game boy. I feel like a broken record" Make your bed", Put your clothes in the Hamper" Pick up your toys" . I should just put it all on a tape and push a button when needed.
And the Bathroom!!! Need I get started on that? Daddy Jim needs to give the boys a AIM lesson. Time for Let's sink the Cheerios. Maybe I need to cover the mirror in there. I have on more than one occasion seen the boys looking at themselves in the mirror when they are supposed to be watching their aim. Can you spell GROSS!!!! I thank God I am having a girl. Maybe I should turn bathroom cleaning duty over to all "three little boys" in the house. Maybe then they will be more careful.

1 comments:

Desiree's Daily Life said...

LOL! I have the same bathroom issues with Edward. He is pretty good for the most part, but boy when he gets distracted it goes everywhere. GROSS! is defiantly it!I am still trying to get him to consistantly lift the seat. I have had to resort to keeping Lysol wipes by the toilet and checking the seat before I sit down on it. Living in a house of boys can be disguisting at times. I also have the same issues as you about getting Edward to pick up. I found some Dora chore charts at Wal-Mart. We have told him if he gets 85% of the check marks during the week, he get a little something at the store no Mondays. This has also elivated our problem of him asking everytime that we got to the store for a toy.