CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

25 Things You Might Not Know About Me

1) I love to sleep.
2) I clip coupons and love to see how much I can save at the grocery store.
3) I grew up in Indiana.
4) I was a writer and managing editor of my school newspaper.
5) I sang in high school choir for 4 years.
6) I am terrified of mice and snakes.
7) I love to scrapbook.
8) I am teaching myself to crochet
9) I love to cook new recipes
10) I hate liver
11) I hate scalloped potatoes( they make me gag)
12) I think armpits are ugly
13) I am the oldest of three girls
14) My favorite movie of all time is Mary Poppins
15) I was a nanny for 15 years
16) I love grandma underwear (TMI I know)I am a comfort kind of gal
17) I love eggplant parmigiana
18) My hubby calls me sweetness
19) I loved riding my bike and playing ditch em when growing up.
20) I used to have the same reoccurring nightmare about a wind up mouse for years.
21) I can pick up quarters with my toes
22) I love country decor and stuff from Amish country
23) I am a want to be photographer
24) I was raised Catholic and went to Catholic school for a few years and survived
25) I hate Math

6 comments:

Lori said...

Wow!!

Susan said...

I always enjoy these where you can learn things about each other.
Susan

JUST A MOM said...

I like you about you's. Nice to meet you I am not sure how I ended up here but I think I moight come back and catch up on your blog if you don't mind.

Cindy said...

Granny Panties? Me too...

Desiree's Daily Life said...

Wow and I thought I knew everything that there was to know about my Sister at Heart. I learned some new things. I love trying new recipes too and I HATE liver.

Jamie said...

You hate scalloped potatoes? I could live on them! But I'm with you on Mary Poppins! She's been my idol for years. I could watch that movie any time!