CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day BBQ

Yesterday we spent a wonderful day up in North Jersey close to the PA line at the home of an awesome Christian couple at our church. We had a fun day eating, fellow shipping with our Pastors and friends. I fell in love with the log cabin home and just being surrounded by the woods. I was a little disappointed to not catch a glimpse of a black bear. They are said to frequent the area along with many deer. My kids loved their two little doggies. It is just so peaceful out in the middle of nowhere. We are truly blessed with our friends. I am amazed at the dedication that Sarah and Vincent have. This couple drives an hour and a half to church not once but twice a week. I never understood how they could do it until I saw the area that they live in.
I pray that God richly blesses them for their faithfulness and commitment. I will post some pictures later once I find my camera.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Jennifer--hey you--I have missed you!!!! How are you feeling?!!! You are getting sooo close!!! And I have to say you are glowing in these pictures!!! I am serious!!!!:O) I am so so so excited for you!!! You have a beautiful family!!! I was thinking you are going to have two girls and two boys!!! PERFECT!!!!

Hey I have to tell you I read your post 'No Turning Back Now' and I was so inspired!!! You are amazing do you know that?!!! Your heart is sooo huge and full of Jesus's love!!!!! I loved your post!!! I want to be transparent too!!! And I love the Dr Suess quote!!!! I wish you lived closer we could really talk about God'd Word!!! He is amazing eh?!!!! I will be back to check in on you!!! I hope you are having a great week!!

ps--I love love love this music!!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Crystal. You made me cry with that comment and I so appreciate your encouragement. I have about 9 more weeks to go. I am so ready for Gracie to be born even though I am not ready lol. I wish we lived closer too.