CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Being Obedient to God's Direction

I am so excited. We have some friends that go to our church who have decided to open their home up to foster care. This was a decision that they had prayed long and hard about when wanting more children. My husband and I were extremely touched when they mentioned that we had a lot to do with their interest in it. There is such a need for good Christian loving homes out there. These children need a home that is stable and where they can find unconditional love. What really impressed me is that it doesn't matter the race of the children they will accept. So many people are closed mind to that. I pray that God will bless them mightily for their obedience and faithfulness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jen thank you, I feel so honored that we made it on your blog.............:) we started our classes yesterday and we are so excited. Saul is home right now doing his homework. I will keep you posted.

Love you much
Michele

Desiree's Daily Life said...

What an awesome testimony. PTL that they are willing to be obedient to God's Calling for their Family. May every child who enters their home find a special place in their hearts.