CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I Love My Big Brother

Reynaldo is still very very protective of Gracie. He will do anything that needs to be done for her and is always right there when she cries. Is is not at all annoyed with her when she cries but insists on holding her. Gracie always reacts when she hears his voice too. If he is holding her she relaxes and just looks up at him. In fact the other day he was laying in the chair with her and they both fell asleep. Unfortunately I didn't have any batteries for my camera. Their bond is amazing. I really wish that he was like that with Kiarrah. When I say something like that to him he gets upset and says " But MOM she is too bossy". I think he is trying harder though to be more patient with her.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who says they don't look like brother and sister!? Come on, absolutely no doubt about it-And oh, yes. He LOVES her to death, and She does him!

Boy, what a proud daddy I am!