CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Art Academy



The children are really enjoying their classes at our Church's Art Academy. Dominic is taking Art and is very good at it. I have included a few pictures of some of his work. Not bad for a almost 8 year old. Kiarrah is taking Ballet and Tap. She is loving the movement and is far from shy with her show skills LOL. Reynaldo is taking a Hip Hop Dance class. He loves it but is alittle shy. We are working on that though. These classes are such a good outlet for all of them.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think no change that I know what I want when God blesses us with a new home. I want 2 housewarming gifts from you. One is a framed original Dom painting and the other is a framed picture of Kiki and Rey doing there thing. This is not is joke I repeat not a joke.

Lisa