CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Thursday Blahs

I just can't seem to get motivated today. It is gorgeous out but I have been stuck inside with morning sickness that doesn't seem to want to let up today. I am sooo tired too. Why? I had a good night sleep. I hit my 6 month mark yesterday and my stomach looks like a watermelon. It was funny because I wanted to sleep on my left side yesterday and Gracie wouldn't let me. She seemed to be all curled up on that side and it put too much pressure. I have been dealing with tingly and numb wrists and hands that past few days. They are especially bad after waking and if I have had them under my pillow at night.
This weekend we are going to get some window boxes and Kiarrah and I are going to plant some flowers. I would also like to plant some in the back yard. We are also going to finally get a grill tomorrow. I am looking forward to that. I love outdoor grilled food.

1 comments:

Caroline said...

The tingly hands/wrists sound a bit like carpal tunnel (sp?) My husband has the same symptoms in his right hand. We went to Wal-greens and got a wrist support designed for that and he sleeps with it on. It has generally fixed the problem. A well spent $25! I hope your day picks up:)