CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 04, 2007

Let it Shine, Let it Shine, Let it Shine

What another beautiful day outside. I am going to go buy some flowers and window boxes and do some planting. Kiarrah is very excited about the whole process. I will be sure to take some pictures. We need some sprucing up around here.
I can't believe that next week I will start my third trimester. It amazes me. Tonight I get to go to a baby shower for a friend from church. They do things alittle different around here. They invite the whole family. The theme is The Hundred Acre Woods. I can't wait until my baby shower. I have actually already registered for items at Target and Babies R Us.
I need to go buy some paint today also. We are going to start painting Kiarrahs room and them Rey and Gracie's. We are doing Kiarrahs Room in lavender on two walls and yellow on the other two. Rey and the sweet potato's room is going to be sage green. Dom has a neutral wallpaper on his room so we don't need to paint in there. I would like to have Jim paint a picket fence with flowers on Kiarrahs wall but I don't know when he would find the time. Maybe they have a Wally like that. I will have to look.
Enjoy your day everyone.

0 comments: