CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Private Blog

I have decided to start a new blog for some of my more innermost thoughts about things. This is an invite only blog. If you would like to be a part of this please email me privately mademombygod@comcast.net and let me know what your email address is so I can invite you. There are just some topics and thoughts I don't want broadcasted all over the web. I don't know who all my readers are. I will be still writing on this blog almost daily and that will be for more personal issues and my poems.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

hey you!!! I am catching up!!! I am so sorry I have been a bad blogger lately!!! I am cracking up at your last post!!! Too too funny!!! It is getting closer for baby Gracie to come out!!!! I can't wait!!! I am so so so so excited for you!!! hugs to you --I hope you are feeling well!!!

I would love to be invited to your private blog--although I understand if it is only family and friends!!! :O)

Crystal said...

ps--thank you for your sweet sweet comments on my blog--you make my day!!! I promise to try to be a better commenter over here!!! :O) With these two I don't get much computer time--I am sure you can relate!!!

Jennifer said...

Oh I so understand about not having the time. I am just addicted and it is my luxury of the day. I sent you an invite to the yahoo address. Let me know if it works. I am new to this and not sure if I did it right.

Soltana said...

I know we just "met"..but I'd love to keep up with you guys... expecially with baby Gracie coming..
Have a great day...
Soltana