CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2007

Shine Make them Wonder What you Got....





It seems like forever since I have posted. It has been a very crazy weekend for me. Friday I went to the Dr. for an Ultrasound and they feel my amniotic fluid is getting too low. So needless to say I have to increase my fluid intake ( water) and go on a modified bed rest. Keep my feet up as much as possible, don't lift anything heavy and get much more rest. Also reduce my stress level. Easier said then done with my gang of kiddos. They want me back in on Friday to see if the level has increased. I had to be a dummy and go read up stuff on it on the Internet and have myself worried. Too much info is not good for an anxious person like myself.

Saturday I got up slowly ( no throwing up Yea!!!) and took "the butterfly" to Ballet. Before I left my doorbell rang and it was a sweetie from church that came to help with anything I needed help with. She picked up my house for me and did some vacuuming. What a blessing. Jim has stepped up to the plate and is helping with as much as he can but it is a lot on him to do everything. I try to do what I can but know I have to take it easy. I don't want to end up on complete bed rest. I don't know how we would ever manage that.

After Ballet we took the kids down to the waterfront to eat our picnic lunch and then we drove around alittle checking out new areas since we are still new around here. We then headed to a park for the kids to ride their scooters and play on the playground. They had a blast. It was very relaxing and the weather was just so beautiful. We then looked for a Dairy Queen with no luck. It sounded so good. Our neighbor called us and invited us over for ice cream when she heard we were looking for a nice ice cream place. We spent the rest of the evening over there and grilled out. A beautiful night!

2 comments:

Desiree's Daily Life said...

I am sssssoooooo jealous. It sounds like a great weekend to me. It was just Edward and I this week. Did a little cleaning and just enjoyed being alone with Edward.

Anonymous said...

Look at that sweet, wonderful family; I miss you all so much!!!!

I'm sorry to hear about the bed rest, but will continue lifting you and the family up in prayer. Praise God for such a great hubby and wonderful friends. :)

Love ya! Robin