CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2007

"Fathers Love Letter"

" Father's Love Letter ''
Author Unknown

My Dear Child,
You may not know Me, but I know everything about you ..Psalm 139:1 I know when you sit down and when you rise ...Psalm 139:3 Even the very hairs on your head are numbered ...Matthew 10:29-31 For you were made in My image ...Genesis 1:27 In Me you live and move and have your being ..Acts 17:28 I knew you even before you were conceived ...Jeremiah 1:4-5 I chose you when I planned creation ...Ephesians 1:11-12 You were not a mistake ...Psalm 139:15-16 For all your days are written in My book ...Psalm 139:15-16 I determined the exact time of your birth and where you live ...Acts 17:26 You are fearfully and wonderfully made ...Psalm 139:15-16 I knit you together in your mother's womb ..Psalm 139:13 I brought you forth on the day you were born ...Psalm 71:6 I have been misrepresented by those who don't know Me ...John 8:41-44 I am not distant and angry, but I am the complete expression of love ...1 John 3:1
I offer you more than your earthly father ever could ..Matthew 7:11 For I am the perfect Father ...Matthew 5:48 Every good gift that you receive comes from My hand ...James 1:17 For I am your provider and I meet all your needs ...Matthew 6:31-33 My plan for your future has always been filled with hope ...Jeremiah 29:11 Because I love you with an everlasting love ..Jeremiah 31:3 My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore ...Psalm 139:17-18 And I rejoice over you with singing ..Zephaniah 3:17 I will never stop doing good to you ...Jeremiah 32:40
For you're My treasured possession ...Exodus 19:5 I desire to establish you with all My heart and all My soul ...Jeremiah 32:41 And I want to show you great and marvelous things ...Jeremiah 33:3 If you seek Me with all your heart you will find Me ...Deuteronomy 4:29
Delight in Me and I will give you the desires of your heart ..Psalm 37:4 For it is I who gave you those desires ...Philippians 2:13 I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine ...Ephesians 3:20 For I am your greatest encourager ...2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 I am the Father who comforts you in all your troubles ...2 Corinthians 1:3-4 When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you ...Psalm 34:18 As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart ...Isaiah 40:11 One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes ...Revelation 21:3-4 And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth ...Revelation 21:4
I am your Father and I love you even as I love My son, Jesus ..John 17:23 For in Jesus My love for you is revealed ...John 17:26 He is the exact representation of My being ...Hebrews 1:3 And He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you ...Romans 8:31 And to tell you that I am not counting your sins ...2 Corinthians 5:18-19 Jesus died that you and I could be reconciled ...2 Corinthians 5:18-19 His death was the ultimate expression of My love for you
...1 John 4:10 I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love ....Romans 8:32 If you receive the gift of My son Jesus, you receive Me ..1 John 2:23 And nothing will separate you from My love again ..Romans 8:38-39 Come home and I'll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen ..(Luke 51:7)
I have always been Father and will always be Father ..(Ephesians 3:14-15)
I will never give up on you ...(Philippians 1:6)
I am waiting for you ...(Luke 15:11-12)
Love, Your Dad
Almighty God

1 comments:

Shawna said...

Hi! Congratulations on your baby and what beautiful children you already have! New Jersey, huh? That seems a world away but I bet is so much fun. Thanks for dropping by my place. Take good care of yourself!