CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2007

22 Weeks


Everyone that has seen me says that I am glowing. I just wish I could stop throwing up. LOL. Yesterday at church I had someone come up to me and say God, your stomach is huge. I was like Gee thanks, just what I needed to hear when I already feel like a cow. My stomach is so hard. I weighed myself today and I am now back to my prepregnancy weight. Weigh less felt good while it last. I just pray that I can get this weight off after Gracie is born.

3 comments:

Desiree's Daily Life said...

Beautiful glowing mama to be!!! PTL!!!!!

Amie said...

I hated when I was pregnant people saying omg your belly is huge... what do they expect? & then you get the other end of the scale like one of my friends she didn't even look pregnant at 7ms people were saying to her are you sure your pregnant!!

I hope everything goes OK bed rest would suck.

Kari said...

You are glowing...and absolutely beautiful! I hope the last part of your pregnancy is more enjoyable! ~Kari