CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pistol Packing Pink Nail Polish

Today Kiarrah has been so well behaved. She is truly enjoying being home with me. To be honest with you too, I love it myself. We are becoming closer and have a better understanding of each other. I am not saying everyday is roses but it is so much better than it was. I am so Happy that I listened to God and to my heart and pulled her out of the school.
Today I decided I wanted to get my nails done. I needed a little pampering and thought she might enjoy it also. I had told her that if could behave I would get her nails painted also. She sat there like a little lady and picked out a pretty pink color after I told her I didn't think red was for little girls. They painted her nails and even put little flowers on them. They wouldn't even charge me because she was so cute. I will try and post a picture later. She was really cute afterwards and said that we can't tell Daddy LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! I want to take Liz with me one time to get nails done. I think I will use your idea!!! I LOVE it! I can't wait ot see a picture! It sounds so adorable!

Desiree's Daily Life said...

Sounds like a great mommy daughter time together.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen....Cute picture! I wish Jessica liked doing things like that but she says "I don't like that girlie stuff!" She also would NEVER allow a stranger to touch her, even just her hands. Barbie, Polly Pockets, Etc... all "girlie girl" stuff she has no interest in. I've bookmarked your blog, I enjoy reading it. Thanks for sharing! Steph