CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Flutterbies and Pattertillars

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

While laying down last night I felt the baby quite clearly. She felt like a little butterfly giving me kisses in my tummy with her wings. I had thought I felt it before but wasnt sure. It was the most amazing feeling. I really can't wait until she really starts moving around. Remind me I said that when I complain that she is kicking on my bladder or ribs LOL.

1 comments:

Desiree's Daily Life said...

I loved this time with Edward in utero. I pray that you will enjoy each little fluttering, kick and dance that baby does. It is just so awesome and makes you realize there is no other answer to how life came to be than through God and creation.