CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Question of the Week

My children have been talking a lot lately about what they want to be when they grow up. Reynaldo has informed me that he wishes to be a Policeman and he wants to have one cat, one dog and a cell phone. Dominic wants to be a Pastor and Kiarrah wants to be a teacher, a mother and a fighter fighter(fire fighter)
I was curious to what you all wanted to be when you grew up. I know some of us still need to grow up :)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

i don't think I'll ever grow up. but i wanted to be a ballerina. still do. bum knee.

Lilu said...

Thanks for your comment Jen :o) I'm looking forward to a growing friendship between us. You are such a great mom and so hard working. You guys are so cute.

JUST A MOM said...

perfect time to pop over,,, I had two choices for myslef.... truck driver yes with 18 wheels or a mom,,, guess mom won out

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

My aspirations were pretty simple. I just wanted to be a mommy. Best job ever.

Desiree's Daily Life said...

Most of all I wanted to be a Mommy.
But I remember in Grade School I also wanted to be a teacher. In Middle School and High School, I wanted to be a Child Psychologist.

Unknown said...

I wanted to be a flight attendant, a dentist, and president of the United States, in that order. Now, when I grow up, I just want to be smarter! ~Anne

Angela said...

i wanted to be a dentist, I was always fascinated with teeth. Plus, many family members of mine had some busted, nasty teeth from cigarettes and neglect--so they inspired me to want to help ppl like them.

Im so glad I grew up & changed my mind! Now I want to teacher high school english--I absolutely love kids and teens and teaching. Gross, I coul dnot imagine sticking my fingers into someone's plaque infested mouth---iiillkkkk.

lol
<3
peace