CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 15, 2007

Childfree Day

Today has been a nice quiet day. I started my day with this returning morning sickness but it has subsided. I am actually child free until about 3:00. Daddy took "the butterfly " to his work company picnic. Hopefully she is having a blast and will come home tired but not too tired. She has dress rehearsal for the show tomorrow night. She is so excited.
I spent the morning reading, shopping on eBay for nursing Jammie's and comparing baby carriers LOL. Found one I want but it is just too much money. Hoping to find one on EBay cheaper.
I also worked on my baby registry and I had to come up with a list of names for invites for one of my baby showers. After that my morning was shot. My husband told me I was not allowed to do any cleaning. What a Guy. Think I will keep him Forever and Ever. Did I mention how wonderful he has been to me lately?

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Could you ask for that baby carrier as a hostess gift for one of your showers? I know when we give a shower there are usually 6-8 ladies who host it and we look for something big the new mom wants and go in together for it. I'm glad your hubby is making you take it easy. Posted the Fried Pickle Recipe tonight.

Trella said...

Sounds like a perfect day.