CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wacky Wednesday

I am so tired today. I slept over at the twins house because their parents went out of town. I can't believe my girls are already 13. I was their nanny for 8 years. I took the little butterfly with me and she loved all of the attention. They gave her a bath in their jacuzzi tub and she thought that was AWESOME! Especially when the bubbles from the shampoo started multiplying. We just spent a quiet evening at home after they completed all of their homework.
Rachel got out her stethoscope (a real one) and we all listened to Gracie's heartbeat. It was awesome. I wasn't certain at first if we would be able to hear it. They thought it was so neat.
I had a hard time sleeping. Kiarrah and I shared the bed in the guest room and she is such a bed hog and then I just couldn't get comfortable. Baby girl is laying low in the front of my stomach where it folds when you sit. It even feels weird walking up stairs.
Today I am going to veg and try to fit a nap in. Kiarrah was up so early. I am hoping she will lay down too. I have life group tonight so want to be refreshed. Not falling asleep. I have so much to do around here but hey God didn't do it all in one day, why should I :)

0 comments: