CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sugar Rey Funny

Yesterday when Rey came home from school he looks at me and says " So mom How was Gracie today? LOL. I said to him that she has been a little kicker. His response? GOOD!
He is so into her and can't wait for her arrival. I am so touched when he comes over to me and rubs my belly and kisses it. He always prays for her every night " Dear Jesus help Gracie and mommy to have sweet dreams. He is such a sensitive soul.

2 comments:

Lori said...

so sorry you are still getting sick!! Yikes!! Your sweet Rey is too cute too!!!

Courty said...

Awww!! That is so sweet!!

I am so sorry!! I need to get a little caught up!! I have your link on my site I for the longest time I was wondering, Why is her site not working!? And so I went to look to see if there were any mistakes in your URL, and sure enough.... there was!! I'm sorry and I know that I have some work to get caught up!!


Love,
Courtney