CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Toothpicks needed

Anyone have any toothpicks to hold my eyes open? I am so tired. The Butterfly woke me up at 3 am crying that no one was cuddling with her. She came in my room and crawled in my bed where I was fully stretched out enjoying the fact that I had it all to myself. When I cuddled her close I realized that she was burning up with a fever. It was 102 under her arm. Started Motrin and couldn't get it to break until around 5. I have been alternating both Tylenol and Motrin for her. Rey then came in at 5 and was also burning up. Poor little guy has been sleeping in my bed all morning. He is miserable. All they have complained about is that their heads hurt. All I want to do is go to sleep but that is not possible with Ki being awake. Even when she is sick she is mischievous. She is alittle calmer though and easier to manage. I just pray it all leaves the house by tomorrow. Friday is the adoption and we will not miss it for the world.

8 comments:

Connie said...

Hope they are better soon! It's awful having sick kids :(

Soltana said...

I hope cutie pie feels better for her big day..:)

Humincat said...

Awww, poor babies. Make sure they get enough fluids. Everyone always tells me that, and I always forget.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure how I even happened on your blog, but what a time I've had just reading parts of it.
Blessings to you and your family. My heart remembers the days of fevers and sick little ones.

Trella said...

Praying for your family. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I will have to read your blog and find out about the adoption, I pray all goes well.
Blessings,
Trella

Mama Bear said...

Jennifer I just saw your post on my blog -- I can't wait to catch up and read your blog!! You give me encouragement! Thanks!!!

Mama Bear said...

p.s. hope you little ones fell better real soon!!!!

Caroline said...

Could be strep - don't wait too long to visit the Dr. Hope all are well by Friday. Blessings:0)