CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sweet Potato Update

Just thought I would give you all and update on baby Gracie. I went for a Dr.'s appointment and Ultrasound yesterday. I have been having a ton of pressure down on my left side and on my back. Guess I know why now. The little booger is already 2 lbs 10 ounces and loves to sit on my left side. She was beating the crap out of me with her feet and hands and then just in constant motion. She is a hyper child LOL.All the pressure I have been feeling was just that. The tech did an internal just to make sure my cervix was good and it was fine. My amniotic fluid is up thank goodness but my placenta is still low. Thank goodness it hasn't more closer to the cervix. I am still on a moderate bed rest and need to take it easy. Her heartbeat was nice and strong and my blood pressure was good. They took some blood to check my AIC and to see if I was anemic because of how tired I have been. I am now 4 pounds up from my pre-pregnancy weight. I am doing really good with the weight issue. I just hope I can keep it up for the next 2 months.
I am just anxiously waiting her arrival. I have so much to do to get ready.

5 comments:

JuJu - said...

Yeah - god news - I knwo you are so excited to see her sweet face. I love the name Gracie - Abby was almost Gracie Mae:)

You take care of you!

JUlia

Soltana said...

good news... i know what its like with big babies weighing down on you...derek was 10lbs 1oz and cerah 10lbs 2oz...she was 10 days early!!! good luck and keep us posted...cant wait :)

Desiree's Daily Life said...

4lbs up and you know that 2lbs and 10 ounces of that is baby Gracie, then take way water weight, placenta weight and you have lost weight girlfriend. Lucky you!!!! Tell my "niece" to quit beating up her mommy. I am so excited for you and Jim. God is blessing your family left and right. PTL!!!

Susan said...

Good report and good luck on the bed rest.
Susan

Lori said...

Glad to hear the good news!! Take care of you!!!