CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Nesting?

I can't believe I have been up since 3:45 am. I just cannot sleep. I had to get up and clean the dishes I left in my sink and change the kids sheets. They are gone for two nights to give us a break and I still couldn't sleep. Could it be nesting already? This is the time I should have been sleeping. It just kept bothering me that I have so much to do. I know I am weird. Maybe it is my body preparing me for the lack of sleep that I am going to get.

4 comments:

Courty said...

Oh man!! You better try to take a nap today!!!!!

Susan said...

I do that many times and I'm not pg!! Just not much of a sleeper. You do need some rest though so hope you get some. Sometimes just being where you can think and do what you want to do is more refreshing than actual sleep. Enjoy!!!
Susan

JuJu - said...

Isn't it funny how God starts getting us ready - early on:)

Julia:)

Jennifer said...

Julia, Yes it is funny how he does that. He is getting me ready for those late night feedings. I guess that is the reason for all the potty trips also LOL