CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 07, 2007

Busy Like a Bee Weekend

Boy am I tired today but blessed. We had such a busy weekend. Friday we got our grill and planted some flowers. It was such a beautiful day. Saturday the kids had their classes at the Arts Academy and then we had some friends over for a mini cookout. We enjoyed a meal of brats, hot dogs, baked beans, and Homemade Macaroni Salad ( it was mighty yummy if I might say so myself). We topped it off with Strawberry Shortcake. It was a nice evening of fellowship with friends.
Sunday was an awesome service at church. I was so blessed by the message. It really encouraged me to get closer to God and to NOT make compromises. I will write more about all of that later. Jim went with our Senior Pastor to minister at another church so I was at service myself. I was blessed with many people that helped me with my kids. If any of you are reading this " Thank You". We had more friends over last night. I am really so happy that we moved where we did. We made sacrifices for this move but what we have gained far outweighs the losses.
Today I am hoping to get the house cleaned alittle and then have some down time. I need to spend sometime doing my devotions and need to try and fit in a nap.

0 comments: