CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 02, 2007

Update on Baby Sweet Potato

Just an update on my pregnancy. Gracie is still a girl. I was so afraid that she would have grown a penis or something this past month since my last ultrasound. I am still miserable and achy. I know I complain too much. I just have always heard women say, Oh I just love being pregnant!! I love the fact that I have another human being that is flesh of my flesh and of my husband but I hurt and am sick and moody etc. How could you like being like this all the time? Just like women say "I miss being pregnant" Whats to miss? Maybe my mind will change closer to the end.
I feel like I am walking around like a granny. Geez what will I be like at 8 or 9 months? Anyway. Things are still progressing nicely. Gracie is now 11 ounces and looks really good. She is an active little booger. Likes to move those arms and legs around. I am still only feeling flutters and pressure on my lower abdomen but she moves like crazy during Ultrasounds. I will have to post some of her first pictures. She wasn't as photogenic this time around.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Jennifer you are cracking me up!!! You are so cute!!!! I love when you said-- what is there to miss!!!! You are funny!!!! awww -I love coming to your blog this is bringing back so many memories of carrying Caleb!!!! oooh I love it!!! And I think I told you this but I love the name Gracie!!! It is so beautiful!!! I hope you are feeling better and more comfortable soon!!!! :O)

Desiree's Daily Life said...

Jenn, I promise the end result is worth all this you are going through. I know you hate me for saying I loved being pregnant with Edward, but my pregnancy was so much different than yours is. I am sure that if I went through what you are I would have a different outlook on pregnancy. I also have to remember if we are blessed with another little one again, that that pregnancy could be ever so different than the one I had with Edward. Hang in there kiddo, I wish I lived closer so I could come and be of help to you on a daily basis.