CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

He is eating again

Finally Rey Rey is eating. I am so happy. I think it is all due to his new medicine. The Dr. Just added Seroquel to his menagerie of meds, which increases appetite. I am also seeing some improvement with his moods. He seems to be leveling out a little more. He still has his angry outbursts but they are shorter lived thank God. All I can do is pray that this will work. The problem with most meds for Bipolar is that they might work for a few years and then BAM they just stop working. I am just so elated to see him actually eat and it not be a battle.

1 comments:

Desiree's Daily Life said...

PTL Jenn! I will continue to pray that this med continues to work indefiantly for Rey and that he starts putting on some weight.