CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 29, 2007

13 Years

I can't believe that my husband and I will be married 13 years tomorrow. Where has the time gone? I am so blessed with the man I chose to spend the rest of my life with. He goes above and beyond and always makes me feel like a princess. To think 13 years ago tomorrow we were 23 and 25, nervously sharing our vows among family and friends. My husband had sang ( or should I say cried) the song " I will be Here" by Steven Curtis Chapman to me.

I Will Be Here(Steven Curtis Chapman)
Tomorrow morning if you wake up
and the sun does not appear
I will be here
If in the dark, we lose sight of love
Hold my hand, and have no fear
'Cause I will be here
I will be here
When you feel like being quiet
When you need to speak your mind
I will listen
And I will be here
When the laughter turns to cryin'
Through the winning, losing and trying
We'll be together
I will be here
Tomorrow morning, if you wake up
And the future is unclear
I will be here
Just as sure as seasons were made for change
Our lifetimes were made for these years
So I will be here
I will be here
And you can cry on my shoulder
When the mirror tells us we're older
I will hold you
And I will be here
To watch you grow in beauty
And tell you all the things you are to me
I will be here
I will be true to the promise I have made
To you and to the One who gave you to me
Tomorrow morning, if you wake up
And the sun does not appear
I will be here
Oh, I will be here.
I thank God for Jim and for husband and father that he is. Pooh Bear, I will love you always and forever. Happy Anniversary! Also Happy Birthday to my Niece Elizabeth who shares this day with us. One of the best Anniversay Presents we could have gotten.

5 comments:

Soltana said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It's great you have have married someone so special. Hope you guys have a greta day.... And Happy Birthday to Elizabeth...
Soltana

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Jennifer! I love that song. That was the song we danced to at our wedding.

Julie

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that I'm the lucky one. God has given me the BEST family in the world!!Wouldn't change it for sliver and gold, "they are my everything"! Thank you Lord, for blessing me!!

Love you Sweetness!

Your, Hubby

Jennifer said...

You're just saying that because it is true. WOuld you trade it for a motorcycle?

Desiree's Daily Life said...

How sweet. Happy Anniversary to both of you. God has truly blessed your marriage and it shines for all to see.