CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mr. Crabby Pants Smiles



Mr Crabby Pants did not want to get his picture taken but was upset that I had Kiarrahs pictures on my blog. Finally after some help from big brother Dom we were able to get a picture with the teeth showing. Rey has been so crabby lately and I pray that we get over this hurdle soon. We have a Psych appointment and one with the stomach Dr. Maybe someone will have the answer we need. On a good note he did manage to eat 2 chicken legs tonight after much coaxing. We had to remind him that he loves the chicken legs that I make. That was all he would eat but it was better than nothing.

2 comments:

Desiree's Daily Life said...

Please know that Reynaldo is in my thoughts and prayers. I am praying someone has the answers for you. I am so happy that he ate some food for you. I know that is a big thing.

Jennifer said...

Today he actually ate two eggs for breakfast and a few french toast sticks. I keep telling him I will make him anything he wants. Thanks for your prayers