CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Future Highkicker?



Yesterday I had a prenatal appointment with my OBGYN. Kiarrah had insisted on going with me instead of staying with Daddy who had cars to shovel out. My appointment went really well and everything is progressing great with the pregnancy. The Dr. finally agreed to put me on something for the morning sickness that I am plagued with because of the affect it has on my sugar levels due to the diabetes. So far so good this morning. I woke up alittle nauseous but took another pill and it went away. I am feeling like " where have you been all my life?" The morning sickness has been awful. My mom and grandma went through the same thing during their pregnancies. When we were listening to the heartbeat you could hear a little thumping besides the heartbeat which was nice and steady btw. The nurse asked me if I heard it and she said it was Gracie kicking. She is an active little bug. Kiarrah thought that was really neat and wanted to see Gracie but I don't get my next ultrasound for another 2 weeks. So Thank God everything is going good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear all is progressing well. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Desiree's Daily Life said...

Jen, Let Kiarrah go with you to the ultra sound. She is opening up to the idea of baby, this will be so helpful.

Jennifer said...

Oh she went for my baseline anatomy one and was amazed. We go again in two weeks. I am 18 weeks today Yeah!