CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I am Crabby

I am soooo crabby. I can't stand this heat!! Ok now I feel better! I managed to clean my daughters toy chest and closet out today and have 1 bag of stuff to donate and I had a lot to throw out. I had to be slick though because she kept trying to look in the bag. I can't imagine how much worst this will get as she gets older.
I need to get some storage bins for the boys toys. All relatives reading this.. Please do not buy my kids toys for Christmas that have a zillion pieces. They are so hard to keep sorted.

I had thrown out a dirty old tennis ball that Reynaldo had found and he just about had a fit. He is a true pack rat. My mother would say he takes after me but I have changed my ways since I got my children. The less you have, the easier it is to keep your house clean.
Back to my cleaning I must go..

1 comments:

Mommy said...

Ugh! I feel you! Ethan got a bunch of puzzles for his birthday last year, and the pieces are everywhere! I have to admit, I was one that bought him a puzzle or two, so it's partially my fault. But I know what you mean about the less pieces the better!

Hm....perhaps it's time for me to do some sorting while my three year old takes his nap. ;)