CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Can you feel the cool air?

AWWWWWW...... Air Conditioning! What would we do without it. I have been complaining lately that I wish we had central air. It has been so hot and the heat has really been getting to me. No wonder I love Fall and Winter. I guess I should be thankful and feel blessed for that fact that we own an air conditioner.
I decided to stay home from church today. It is going to be a scorcher of a day and I can't imagine being in a hot building, trying to keep my kids with me while I hobble on my leg and the driving there. I am really not supposed to be driving anyway.
I am going to clean my house. I need to give some stuff away and get organized. When my house is a mess, I feel so out of control. I am going to play some uplifting music and get to work.

0 comments: