CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Introducing..............


Along with all the excitement of raising 5 children I thought I would share some other exciting news with you.

I have been so hungry to do more with my time that will make a difference. With 5 children though it had to be something that I could fit in and God ordained to work. Well, after a few months of praying I was approached and asked to be a Family Editor for a new and upcoming Christian women's magazine. I knew right away that this was it. I am extremely excited to have this opportunity to share my ideas and experiences of being a mommy, wife, sister, friend and daughter. We will be launching this new online venue in September. Currently we are taking subscriptions WHICH ARE FREE and we have a daily blog. Check us out at Rekindle Magazine and tell all of your friends. We are also always looking for Christian Women who like to write. Buckle you seat belts. I can't wait to see what God is going to do.

0 comments: