CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Honey I just wanted to tell the world how much I love you and I am so blessed to have you as my husband. These past 14 years have brought us closer and closer and I have gotten to know you so much which I didn't think there was more to learn. You are such a wonderful husband to me and father to our 4 children. Can't wait to see what the future years bring.
I miss you and can't wait until you get back from Boston.

5 comments:

Desiree's Daily Life said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you! 14 years down and a 100 more to share. :0)

boltefamily said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jamie said...

14 years...Congratulations! Hope when your husband returns you can celebrate together with lots of romance and laughter:o)

Lori said...

What a beautiful couple! Have a wonderful Anniversary, when you do get around to celebrating!!

Cheryl said...

Happy anniversary!
Your family is precious!
Thanks for stopping by!
Sorry about all the exlamation marks! heehee....
Cheryl! (oh, I just had too.)

oh yeah, love the verse on your header, hummmm...where have I seen that before? It's my life verse!!