CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Someone get the Lysol

I want to scream!!! Cover your ears!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH. We just got all the sickie germs out of the house and alas they are back. I got a call from the boys school today. Reynaldo was throwing up. Not again. This is one major disadvantage to having 4 kids. Now I am on a mission to keep them away from each other so they don't share. Yes dear children I like when you share but not this time.
I did something exciting. I bought plane tickets to go back to my parents next month. I am taking the butterfly and sweet potato. Daddy is gonna keep the boys. We will all head out there this summer for a week or two. The price of tickets was amazing. The whole thing was my DH's idea. It will give Ki and me a chance to maybe work on our relationship.

3 comments:

JuJu - said...

hope the BUG leaves soon and you guys are well:)

Trip sounds fun and I hope it goes well:):)

Lori said...

Oh man! I hear you on the bug thing - yikes! HOpe they leave soon!!

Have a fabulous time on your trip - where does Mom and Dad live?

Jennifer said...

Hey Lori. Thanks. They live in Indiana.