CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 03, 2007

Honor Roll

I am so proud of my boys. They did so well on their report cards. Dominic even made Honor Roll. Rey had a huge improvement from last year. I was looking over their Terra Nova testing scores and was shocked. Since we have moved here and entered this school system Rey's score went up 33% and Dominic's went up 3%. I know that the schools could be so much better but that is a huge difference especially for Reynaldo. That has a lot to say about our old school district. All I want from them is their best. Dominic loves his teacher and loves school. Reynaldo has a teacher that I wish would push him a little more because I feel he could even do better. He does have a special education teacher in the classroom to that works with him one on one a lot. She is really good with him but her hands seem to be tied a lot on how much she can do. Rey is the type of child that needs a little flexibility in his learning style. She is very sensitive to that and tries to cater to him. The head teacher is more rigid. Rey is also seeing on OT therapist on a once a week basis that has been working with him on many issues.
All in all I am pleased with the progress they are making.

0 comments: