CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Update on the Butterfly

We finally got Kiarrah into the neurologist. After going through her whole history, the Dr. feels that she has FASD. That would explain the extreme impulsivity and the lack of fear. We are going to try a new medicine to help her with this. Kari if you are reading this coudl you please email me at mademombygod@comcast.net. I could really use some help on this regarding schooling and just general advice. I lost the link to your page.
The one great thing Kiarrah has going for her is that she is extremely bright. She loves to learn.

1 comments:

Kari said...

I have been behind on reading blogs lately so I just saw this. My blog is thoughtspreserved.blogspot.com and my email link is there. Let me know how I can help!
~Kari