CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 24, 2007

Show and Tell Friday


I thought I would do my own little show and tell. The butterfly got this as an adoption day gift from some good friends of ours. I thought it was so cute and I love the color combination. It is something she will always treasure. I am so happy that she is finally ours for good. We finally closed our home down to foster care and as much as I was ready to be done with it, I was sad about it. There are so many children out there that need a forever home.

4 comments:

Soltana said...

Cerah's room is those colors!!! She has a little bag from burpittyburp in those colors!!!

CraftyLzrd said...

Congratulations! Its such a wonderful feeling to know your family is complete! BIg hugs to you!

Susan said...

Lovely keepsake pillow!!!
Susan

Desiree's Daily Life said...

What a lovely gift for Ki-Ki. Truly special, I hope that she will always cherish it.