CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 28, 2007

Where are the Brains

It is amazing how people will use someones blog to harass someone. The funny thing is that they are SOOOO stupid. They don't realize that a lot of people with blogs use a system called Sitemeter that will allow them to see the location of the people that read their blogs and to see how long they were on and what pages they viewed. They also fail to see that the times that they place anonymous comments match with their viewing times. If you have something to say to me at least have the guts to say it with your true identity.

5 comments:

Susan said...

I agree TOTALLY Jennifer. If you're not proud enough to put your name and link on what you have to say best not to say it. I've voiced this same opinion on my comment page. I never wanted to have to delete a comment, but decided to because they didn't leave a name or any way for me to contact them and address it personally. Let's continue to stand up strong together. :o)
Susan

Jennifer said...

It just upsets me because I know exactly who the person is even though she posted anonymous and put a name. I know that is not her name. She is playing games.

Tamara said...

Praying for you! :) LOvE AND HUGS! Tamara

Desiree's Daily Life said...

I totally agree with you Jennifer. Don't let this get you to upset sweety, think of Gracie and your own health. This person obvisously doesn't have tack and has nothing better to do in their life. I also find it annoying because of them I have to type in these stupid codes again. The nerve of some people, and how they ruin it for the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

I have lived close to half a century (dang that hurts to admit)and I have learned that it is best to be honest with those you call friends. It makes life so much easier to be upfront and say what you mean and mean what you say. Sometimes or maybe most times we misunderstand what someone said or meant and it would be so much simpler to just ask and not assume. Does this make sense to you ??? Anywho I love you much and I like to believe that if ever I was confused about something you said I would just ask you to expalin.

Be blessed always, Lisa