CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Is it August Yet

My husband has left for three days for an IT conference in PA. I am already feeling so overwhelmed. It is so hard to be with my kids alone. To top it off I am soooooooooo tired and just downright achy. I had a hard time sleeping last night. It didn't matter which side I slept on both hips just hurt and my lower back. Today I feel so crampy and just slow at moving. I ended up getting sick this am after having a brief reprieve from it for a few days. Oh well. Can you tell I am feeling down? The kids don't have school again today for some teacher in service day. I can't believe how many days these kids get off. No wonder they are in school until the end of June. I am going to try and be alittle productive today. I need to come up with some kind of menu for the little party after "the butterflies" adoption ceremony.
Best hit those recipe books.

5 comments:

Humincat said...

OHH, I hurt for you. I HATED the way I felt being pregnant. Some people glow and some people blow (chunks). I am sorry you feel so bad, but know that one more day is one day closer to baby girl. I applaud you and your husband for all you have done, and hope to one day be able to do the same. BTW, love your music. Come visit again soon.

Shari said...

Being pregnant can be sooo hard but is worth it in the end. Thanks for delurking on my blog and now I am off to have a look around yours while everyone is still sleeping.

My 3 Sons said...

Hey, trying to sleep with 2 in you. I lived in a chair for 5 months. Only way I could get some sleep. I at times miss that chair. I fianlly moved it out of my room now my son loves it. Nursed all 3 in that chair. It's a huge oversized chair.

Jennifer said...

Hey I don't know how you did it with the twins. I wish I had a recliner. We might have to go buy one LOL.

Desiree's Daily Life said...

I am sorry that this was a bad day for you sweets, remember you getting closer to the end. Soon you shall be holding your reward.