CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 27, 2007

Prayers

Dont really have the energy to blog today . I could just really use your prayers regarding Gracie. Had my echocardiogram today and now I am even more worried about my amniotic fluid. Her heart looks good but I have to go back because they can't seem to get good images. One of the major causes of that is low fluid. They wouldnt confirm if it was still low. I hate when they put all this fear and worry in you.
Could use some scripture verses to lift me up

2 comments:

Kari said...

Jennifer,
You and Gracie are being lifted up in prayer. ~Kari

Anonymous said...

When I was in labor with my 18 year old "baby" the doctors told his dad to make funeral arrangement for one of us because there was no way we would both make it.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not onto your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." Proverbs 3;5-6

Jen you are so loved. Stay strong, God has your back.

Love, Lisa