CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Jersey Folks unfriendly?

It has been so beautiful here in Jersey lately. Unfortunately I think we have a cold front coming through again UGH!! I so needed these sunny days. My depressions seems to just linger on the rainy, gloomy days. As much as I hate the heat of summer I get more depressed in the winter. We have been enjoying being outside amongst neighbors and friends. It is so different from where I used to live. It doesn't matter when I go outside, I see people I know and they actually smile and say hi and talk to you. Who says all people in New Jersey are unfriendly? It is amazing that I have to go to an Urban area to find friendly people.

1 comments:

Maxine said...

Hi, I came over from Lori's Lines and just want to say hello and that you have a beautiful family. My husband and I were foster parents also and adopted our youngest, who is now fourteen. We have two daughters, both adopted and its been a blessing! Congrats on your pregnancy and God bless. I'll visit again.