CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Clothing Switch.

I can't believe we are actually getting some light flurries today. On the way to school Dominic asked me how it can snow when it isn't even winter anymore. He was perturbed. I have spent the past few days sorting through spring and summer clothes and taking inventory. I started packing up heavy winter items for storage. Thank goodness I have left some sweaters out. You never know what the weather is going to be like in Jersey anymore.
I hate the task of switching clothing. While going through mine I was happy to see that I tend to buy a lot of my clothes on the bigger side so I will have some stuff to cover my growing belly. Looks like I will just need shorts and Capri's.
I hope it is alittle warmer on Easter. I have a short sleeve dress that I want to wear but don't have a cardigan sweater to match it.
Mema bought the kids new outfits to wear for Easter Sunday. Be on the lookout for pictures.

0 comments: