CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 16, 2007

Scoot Over Sunny Weather,Here Comes Snow




I can't believe the weather around here. Wednesday we were outside enjoying a beautiful sunny day that was in the 60's. All the neighborhood kids were out riding their bikes and scooters. It made me so happy that we moved to this neighborhood because there are so many kids for my children to play with. Today we have a snow storm and are expecting 3-5 inches of snow and more through the night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are the MOST Beautiful Children in the WORLD!! I should know they are mine!! The one in the red got his good looks from me, the other little guy is a "Grouch" and I'm not saying anything more to that (She says, He takes after me and I will go to my grave letting her think so)! And then their is the Princess - I'm absolutely certain (Of what, I'm not sure - But, I'm certain)!!
These things I say, I can. Cause, who's there Daddy - I am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN!!!!!

I Love You, my angels!

Daddy

Anonymous said...

I love coming to this blog just to see those cute little faces. And Daddy - you're only half right. They would be three of the SEVEN most adorable kiddos! LOL (no I'm not a partial Auntie at all!)

And as for the looks, they get that from their Mommy; the attitude they get from Daddy! ROFL

Desiree's Daily Life said...

Okay another "Auntie" has to chime in here. THESE ARE 3 of the most beautiful children I have ever seen, their parents shine through and I have never been able to see them in person but all their pictures show it through and through. God has truly blessed this family with 3 of the sweetest miracles on earth.