CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

To blog or not to Blog

I love to blog but I am a little frustrated this morning. I am very happy that many people love to read my blog but sometimes I need to write and I just can't share what I want to get out because I don't want to offend people that read it. I need to get some stuff off of my chest but I don't want others to look at me different. It is such a tough thing because you would love some feedback but at the same time others might be involved. Know what I mean? Guess these posts will have to be ones for the good old Diary.

2 comments:

New England Ed said...

Jen,

You can create additional blogs under the same userid but make them private. I have the blog for Cracker, Shelties Rule, and another for our Disney Vacation. I do have them as links, but you don't have to give these links to anyone.

So, make a special blog for your diary. If you feel there is someone you can trust and feel confident they will help you retain your privacy, you can give the address to them.

Good luck, sometimes we all need a place to vent where no one else will entrude.

Love you,
Dad

Desiree's Daily Life said...

First of All Jennifer, I agree with Dad. You could set up a private blog just for those thoughts. However, I also feel you shouldn't care what others think. I love you NO MATTER What you think or say. You have a right to voice your opinions. I am learning this too. I have posted some lately, that I am sure have upset people. But I had to get those things off of my chest. Let God lead you sweety.