CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

" You Can't Marry Him"

It seems like forever since I have taken the time to Blog. I haven't even read the blogs that I usually read. I feel so out of touch with people's lives.

Saturday my daughter Kiarrah and I went to a Bridal Shower for "Auntie Frances" It was a nice little shower with Fran's close friends and family. Kiarrah got all dressed up in a party dress and lace socks and her church shoes. She even matched the party decorations with the colors she was wearing. Kiarrah is not very happy about Fran marrying Seth. She told Fran that she can't marry Seth because she wanted to marry him. She has a little crush on him. Fran's mom asked me if I though we could train Kiarrah to say that at the wedding when the minister asked if anyone objects. She is being serious. My son Dominic is going to be the ringbear at that wedding. I can't wait to see him all dressed up.

0 comments: