CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Night of Terrors.

My Little "World's famous Soccer Player" Reynaldo had a horrible night of night terrors last night. It had been awhile since he had last them. It bothers me that he is still having them but thank goodness they are not everynight like before. I made a bed for him on my floor and he laid there crying while I tried to "WAKE" him up. He would respond but it was like he was just not there. Nights like these always scare me. Finally he calmed down and drifted off to sleep. I awoke an hour later with him crying again and he looked like he was literally running on his side. Finally I had him just climb in bed with us so he would feel more secure and I could hold him. I couldn't keep getting up with my foot like it is.
All I could do was prayer for him and hold him and we went back to sleep.

1 comments:

Kari said...

My daughter Anna has night terrors too. It is awful listening to her scream like she is scared to death of whatever it is that she is seeing.

I hope you both get better rest tonight and I hope your foot gets better soon! ~Kari