CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I am a Mean Ol' Mom


Dominic is very upset with me today. He attends camp through the recreation dept at our local park. Once a week the kids go on trips to places that aren't exactly close. I just do not feel comfortable sending him on these trips. He is just too young. The first trip is to a water park in PA. He came home from camp the other day telling me that he gets to go to a water park. I had to turn around and tell him that he didnt get to go. I tried to explain that I didnt feel that there was enough supervision for him to go. I feel really bad for him but I am just not ready to let him go. He is only 6. I would go with him on a trip if I could but with my little ones schedule it just isnt possible. I hope he is finished sulking soon so I can see this smiley face.

0 comments: